Tri-City Hospital Auxiliary Volunteer Benefits
People from all walks of life find enjoyment, meaning and fulfillment in volunteer work benefiting others. As volunteers, we bring joy to our lives as we contribute to our community. Here are just some of the benefits of Auxiliary membership.
Add a new sense of belonging and involvement
- Contribute to your community
- Build friendships
- Free social activities and Volunteer recognition events
- Join fun fundraising activities supporting Tri-City Medical Center
Advance your education and career prospects
- Career exploration for students
- Enhance your résumé
- Auxiliary scholarship program
Access free or discounted goods and services
- Free annual flu shot and TB test
- Free meal and double hours for holiday Volunteers
- Special discount in the gift shop
- Special discount in the cafeteria
- Special discount at the Tri-City Wellness Center
Become a Volunteer Today!
Begin the process and reserve your spot for the next Orientation by submitting the online form below and you will receive a reply. If you prefer, call (760) 940-3125 or stop by the Auxiliary Office at Tri-City Hospital, 4002 Vista Way, Oceanside, CA 92056.